Warning: Illegal string offset 'keywords_time' in /home1/pcmarket/public_html/bloodpressureinformation.org/wp-content/plugins/internal_link_building.php_/internal_link_building.php on line 103
Our body has a definite blood pressure. A drop in the said pressure is a condition termed as hypotension, more popularly low blood pressure. In such a condition, the heart forces the blood out of the arteries with much less strength than it should. Low blood pressure is an outcome of weakened and devitalized system. Some of the main causes of low blood pressure are faulty nutrition or malnutrition, emotional instability, loss of blood and slow internal bleeding. Lethargy, weakness, fatigue and dizziness are the most common symptoms of low blood pressure. A person might even faint, if the arterial pressure gets extremely low. Low blood pressure can, however, be treated naturally, using some home remedies.
Read more on and and also visit on
Signs and symptoms of low blood pressure
Some of the most common symptoms are dizziness, headaches, fainting, light headedness, reduced stamina, fatigue and weakness. Sufferers tend to need more sleep and rest than non-sufferers as their energy levels can fluctuate dramatically during the day. Other very common signs of hypotension include increased perspiration and chills, cold hands and feet due to poor circulation, and increased sensitivity to hot or cold weather.
Read more on http://www.herbalcureindia.com
Useful Low blood pressure treatments
1. Low blood pressure medication – blood pressure can be normalized by following hypotension guidelines, if still not controlled then some people may need medication.
2. Low blood pressure natural herbal – normalize blood pressure, at the same time it will take care of kidney, blood vessels & nerves and hearts.
3. Low blood pressure natural remedies – Homeopathy is nano-pharmacology (uses very small dosage), can normalize low blood pressure by stimulating our own body system.
4. Low blood pressure yoga – Certain yoga’s increases blood pressure, strengthens the nervous system, tones the digestive system, strengthens arteries & corrects the flow of blood in the body.
5. Low blood pressure holistic acupressure healing – low flow of Qi and blood through the arteries and veins.
6. Low blood pressure massage – has many benefits not only in controlling blood pressure, but good for overall body system.
Natural remedies that may help to treat low blood pressure
1. Diet is vitally important in successful treatment of this condition. Sufficient proteins (eggs, fish, chicken, a little red meat, nuts and seeds) with heaps of vegetables are recommended.
2. Iron and magnesium supplementation is important, as is Vitamin B Complex, with extra Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and bioflavonoids.
3. A poorly functioning thyroid gland can benefit from the addition of kelp, and bee pollen can vastly improve the functioning of all the endocrine glands which are affected by this condition.
4. A good mineral supplement, such as ionic minerals, can be easily assimilated by the body.