Warning: Illegal string offset 'keywords_time' in /home1/pcmarket/public_html/bloodpressureinformation.org/wp-content/plugins/internal_link_building.php_/internal_link_building.php on line 103
High blood pressure (HBP) or hypertension means high pressure (tension) in the artery.
Arteries are vessels that carry blood from the pump heart to all the tissues and organs of the body.
High blood force does not mean excessive touching tension, although moving tension and stress can for the time being increase blood pressure.
The heart pumps blood into the arteries with sufficient force to push blood to the far reaches of each organ from the top of the head to the base of the feet.
Blood pressure can be distinct as the pressure of blood on the walls of the arteries as it circulate through the body.
Hypertension is the medical term for high blood pressure. Untreated hypertension increases the strain on the heart and arteries, ultimately causing organ damage.
Hypertension increases the risk of heart failure, heart attack (myocardial infarction), and stroke.
Causes of High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is not only a serious state by itself, but it is also the leading cause of heart attacks, strokes and kidney failure.
1. Hectic and stress filled life style
2. Unhealthy food habits
4. Excessive spending of liquors
6. Over consumption of tea/coffee
7. Insufficient rest and sleep
High Blood Pressure Symptoms
High blood pressure usually causes no symptom and high blood pressure often is labeled “the silent killer.” People who have high blood pressure classically don’t know it until their blood pressure is measured.
3. blurred vision,
4. Nausea and vomiting,
Treatment of Symptoms
It is important to take steps to keep your blood strain under control.
The treatment goal is blood pressure below 140/90 and lower for people with other circumstances, such as diabetes and kidney disease.
Adopting healthy lifestyle habits is an effective first step in both preventing and controlling high blood pressure.
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
1. The most effective home remedy to treat high blood pressure would be to chew a clove of garlic in an empty stomach. Have a glass of water to swallow it down.
2. Take 1 tablespoon each of fresh amla juice and honey in the morning. This is an effective natural medication to lower the blood pressure.
3. Add a tsp of cayenne intersperse in half a cup of warm water. Drink this combination whenever there is an increase in the blood pressure.
4. Take equal size of watermelon seeds and khas khas. Grind them to make a powdery substance. Have 1 tsp of this fine particle on an empty stomach in the morning and in the evening. This is helpful in scheming the high blood pressure.
5. In 100 grams of water, press half a lemon. Have this mixture after every two hours. This would give relief and also lower the blood pressure.
6. Consume a tsp of fenugreek seeds with water. Repeat this both in the dawn and sunset for 10 to 15 days.
7. A piece or two of garlic roll in raisins would act beneficially in lowering the blood pressure.
Read more on and and
Dr. Lee Mikal